sobota, 19. februar 2011

Tofu Recipe - Chocolate Pudding

Tofu is very often on my menu. I've tried many tofu recipes, but most of the time I cook it as main food, for lunch. In various forms. Very seldom as a dessert. Actually I think I have never tried tofu as dessert. This is going to change because I found delicious looking tofu recipe: Chocolate tofu pudding

 

This is little modified recipe. I always replace sugar with agave nectar. Recipe is lactose free and vegan friendly.

3 tbspn. agave nectar
1/2 c water
2 lbs silken tofu
10 oz dark vegan chocolate
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. chili powder or cayenne pepper
1 banana, ripe

Put all ingredients in a blender and purée until completely smooth. Divide among 4 to 6 cups and chill for at least 30 minutes. If you like, garnish with chocolate or coconut shavings before serving.

 

It all looks so simple. Preparation takes you less than 10 minutes. Go for it!

 

 

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar