petek, 11. februar 2011

Cooking tofu and boozy broccoli

Since I have learnt how too cook tofu I am trying various recipes. Always with vegetables of some sort, but most of the time I use sober ones. You don't want to mess with drunken vegetables :). 

And then I saw this interesting recipe for tofu:

Tofu is very cooking friendly food so probably it doesn't mind if broccoli is little boozy.

This is how it looks in original tofu recipe:

baked tofu and boozy broccoli

...image is from original recipe (http://www.glueandglitter.com/main/2011/02/02/baked-tofu-chops-with-boozy-broccoli/).

So what is it all about? Broccoli is sauted and combined with red wine. Very interesting. I don't know why I didn't try this before.

For more deatils refer to original recipe.

 

What do you think about boozy broccoly? I think I will give it a shot. Or two...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar