nedelja, 23. januar 2011

Tofu tutorial

Ever heard of tofu? I'm sure you did. If you really don't know what to do with it I suggest reading this tofu tutorial.

Who gets a hankering for some tofu?

Me! For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile, I am sure you have figured out that I am not normal ;)

Is it me or does tofu get a really bad reputation?

Whenever I just mention the word tofu, people instantly express a strong hatred for it. I guarantee that 95% of those people have not even tried it…

If you prepare it right, tofu can be can actually be really delicious. Once you find the right marinade and cooking preparation, it will hard for you not to like it.

It is such a blank canvas for any craving!

In the mood for BBQ?

Tofu can do that.

In the mood for Asian?

Tofu will shine there as well.

Trust me and give it a shot!

 

Read entire article here: Tofu Tutorial with aditional tofu recipe inside.

 

What do you think? Do you like tofu?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar