nedelja, 23. januar 2011

Simple Recipe: Crisp Tofu in Tomato Pepper Sauce

If you read my blog you probably got the idea that I love tofu. You can fry the tofu or use it in many different ways.

Recently I came across nice tofu recipe. I think you will love it too.

What you will need:

  • 200ml (7 fl oz) vegetable oil
  • 500g (1 lb 2 oz) silken tofu, drained and cut into 3cm (11/4 inch) cubes
  • 1 tbsp minced garlic
  • 1 tbsp minced red Asian shallots
  • 1 birdseye chilli, finely sliced
  • 4 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp fish sauce
  • 3 spring onions (scallions), cut into 5cm (2 inch) lengths
  • 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 coriander (cilantro) sprigs, to garnish (I didn't use.)

 

Read entire recipe for Tofu in Tomato Pepper Sauce

 

What do you think? 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar