sobota, 5. marec 2011

Untitled

There are so many ways of cooking tofu, I almost every day find new and great tofu recipe.

I have recently stopped eating bread. At least majority of it. Previously my every dinner was containing bred. With some sort of vegan pate or tofu or seitan. But I've coma across very interesting book where bread was not so good. So i decided to try it out, my new diet without bread and some other food.

(image is taken from http://www.comocomecami.com/comocomecami/2011/02/tofu-relleno-de-vegetales-con-jengibre.html )

Now I found this great recipe where you stuff tofu and it looks like a sandwich. Perfect idea, especially for those that don't use bread. This one is definitely on my to-cook list.

There are so many different options of preparing  this tofu. I can't wait to try this one. I only have to find a big tofu block :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar